Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ava Elizabeth



Okay, so I am a terrible, terrible blogger. I have been promising that I would hop on and post pictures for at least a month. Anyway, here are some pictures of our little Ava. The first is my favorite photo from the hospital and the second is us trying to weigh her using my kitchen scale and a cookie sheet! I will (really, I will!) post more recent photos soon.

We are having so much fun with her. She is just starting to smile - how cool is that? At her last appointment she weighed 11 lbs - not bad for a baby who entered the world four weeks early!

I think she is quite a bit like her father. She loves to eat, has hair the color of Aaron's beard, and can sleep through an amazing amount of noise. She has a dimple in her left cheek like I do, but other than that, I suspect she is going to be daddy's girl.

We aren't sleeping much at night these days - at least not very many hours all in a row. But as she gets bigger we are hoping that will improve.

It is hard to believe two months have gone by. I think we are still in shock that she arrived so early. Here are her stats:

Ava Elizabeth
Born 4.14.08
5 lbs, 11 oz. at birth
11 lbs at her two month appointment!

1 comment:

mommy23 said...

Yeah! Thanks for posting pictures! She is adorable.. and getting so big. I can't wait to meet her next weekend. See you soon!