It is so hard to believe that Ava is almost 3 months old. She even has a favorite toy! I don't know why that matters so much to me - I suppose it is just a little more evidence that she is a real, live, human (as opposed to a pooping, eating, sleeping, machine!). More than the smiling, the idea that my daughter has a preference is pretty astounding. I know that it is just a black and white ball that makes a crinkling noise, but it will be in her baby box forever now!
She has started grasping a bit more these days. I don't know if it is intentional or not, but seeing a rattle in her hands is as striking to me as the idea that she can prefer one ball over another.
When we were in the hospital, it seemed as though progress was measured in ounces. That was a little easier to wrap my head around. Now progress is all of these little steps she takes very day. Sometimes, it seems as though she is getting big so fast, and other times, well, she still seems so very small!
I will post more photos soon so you can all see the little chunk!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment