Monday, May 14, 2007

Snapshots of London

We climbed the 311 steps to the top of the Monument (tallest free-standing column in the world, designed by Wren).

Here we are in front of Buckingham Palace. We missed the changing of the guards, but hope to see it on our return trip!

Above, we are in front of the Tower Bridge. It has been a rainy few days here, but we are enjoying it anyway!


We still have much to see in London, but we thought we would save some of the sights for our return trip through in October. Above is a photo of me with our friend Jonny, who graciously allowed us to crash at his flat during our London stay. We even experienced kiwi flat-warming. What a party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see that none of your parents have figured out how to post a comment on your great blog. I'll be sure to educate Julie when I see her at work on Monday. This is Susan from Julie's work and I'll be enjoying vicariously your adventure from the safety of my easy chair! You two lucky dogs. Have fun and be safe. Keep posting those pictures please?